Like many other items we use, when used improperly firearms can be dangerous. By purchasing through this system you agree to follow all manufacturer safety instructions and to only use the firearms in a safe manner in an approved area for a legal purpose. By making a purchase from K3 Commerce LLC (dba K3 Armory) through this website, the buyer herby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- • YOU are assuming all responsibility for the legality of a specific item when you purchase it.
- • YOU are responsible for checking all local laws before ordering or using an item from K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") or any manufacturer whose product is sold here.
- • YOU are responsible for complying with all firearms laws in your area.
- • YOU must notify us immediately should you have any concerns about the legality of any product you have ordered.
- • YOU are responsible for payment for all orders placed through this online system. If you are not sure if you want something - do not order it.
- • YOU must be at least 18 years of age to purchase ANY item from K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory"). K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") may request a copy of your state identification before shipping your order.
- • YOU must provide a valid contact phone number with any order placed.
In making a purchase from K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory"), YOU declare and warrant that:
- • YOU are not prohibited by Federal or State law, or local ordinance, from receiving firearms or ammunition, or ammunition components, of any kind.
- • YOU are at least eighteen (18) years of age if purchasing long guns or long gun ammunition or ammunition components.
- • YOU are at least twenty-one (21) years of age if purchasing a hand gun or ATF-defined “OTHER” firearm (including, but not limited to, stripped receivers, frames, and pistol-grip shotguns) OR ammunition or ammunition components for use in handguns.
- • YOU are the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) you are purchasing from K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory").
- • YOU are not under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year.
- • YOU have not been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation.
- • YOU are not a fugitive from justice. YOU are not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance.
- • YOU have not been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to mange your own affairs) OR have not been committed to a mental institution.
- • YOU have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- • YOU are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner.
- • YOU have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- • YOU have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- • YOU are not an alien illegally in the United States. YOU are not currently on Federal NICS or State agency “DELAY” OR “DENIED” status regarding your most recent attempt to purchase a firearm. Firearm AND/OR ammunition or ammunition component sales or transfers are prohibited during these conditions.
- • YOU understand that handling, cleaning, or discharging firearms, ammunition or ammunition components may cause exposure to lead.
- • YOU hold K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") harmless and YOU assume all responsibility for any lead exposure.
CONDITIONS OF USE
K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") and its’ affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you purchase from K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") , you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future, service, visit or purchase from any business affiliated with K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") , you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
Unless otherwise noted by an item being listed and sold “AS IS - NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS”. Firearms and ammunition can not be returned. All sales are final.
For non-firearm and ammunition purchases, returns may be accepted with 14 days of receipt. You must contact us prior to make return arrangements. Original shipping and credit card fees are non refundable. It is the buyers responsibility to organize the return shipment of any returns. Items must be returned in the condition they were received. Used or items that have been opened can not be returned. Items returned shall be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Firearms that are received by the transferring FFL dealer in which the 4473 transfer form and NICS check has been performed, are non returnable.
CANCELLATION AND ORDER CHANGE FEE
At our discretion, we reserve the right to charge cancelation and/or restocking fee up to 20% of the original purchase price.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
You can shop at K3Armory with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
K3Armory.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
When you contact K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, phone, or through any third party affiliates (ie gunbroker.com). You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING
All items purchased from K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. We insure all shipments and should a loss or damage occur in transit, we will file a claim on your behalf. Claim outcomes are not guaranteed. Buyers shall waive their rights to a credit card chargeback in the event of items lost or damaged during shipment.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") does not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that inventory, titles, descriptions or pictures on our site are error-free.
We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description, image, title or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will void or refund the payment in full. If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect price and a customer orders, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in unopened condition and we will not bill the customer.
Occasionally we have only one item in stock and more than one person orders it. We will honor the first funded order. If we run out of stock we will cancel your order and refund your payment in full.
By placing an order, the customer agrees that K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
K3 Commerce LLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") sell items ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. K3 CommerceLLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, K3 CommerceLLC (doing business as "K3 Armory") DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.